© Parish of Hawley 2019
This is a list of burials in Holy Trinity Churchyard, Burial Ground and Burial Ground Extension. (Burials in the adjoining Council Cemetery are not included.)
BOOK 1: CHURCHYARD
Burials from 1838 to 1901.
BOOK 2: CHURCHYARD/BURIAL GROUND
The Burial Ground was consecrated in 1901, the first burial was in February 1902.
All Mounds were flattened In the Burial Ground under Faculty, 1979-1980, unless application to do otherwise was received.
BOOK 3: BURIAL GROUND/EXTENSION
The Extension (right of path) was consecrated in 1948.
Click on the initial letter of the surname. Note: the letters a, b and c following the reference numbers refer to books 1, 2 and 3.
A fragile map of the locations of graves exists it is not possible for this to be made available for public viewing due to its fragility.
|All Saints' Hall|